Tuesday, October 20, 2009

three wishes

i have three wishes on this blustery, chilly nyc morning.


1. i wish my closet was full of all these dainty, girly, delicate, precious blouses

2. i wish all of the clothes in my closet hung on those super-cushy, super-soft, super-elegant hangers. the monochromatic plastic white ones just aren't doing it for me anymore (and yes, every single one is white and plastic because otherwise, it would create stress in my life)

3. i wish it was warm enough to take one of those d, g, d, p blouses off a s-c, s-s, s-e hanger head out into the warm sunshine.
if you have warmth and sunshine out your window and a similar blouse in your closet for me to borrow today, please invite me over. hope your tuesday starting off a bit warmer than mine.
(photo credit - audreyhepburncomplex.tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment