Friday, August 07, 2009

pillow talk

when i was furnishing my very own home sweet home, i bought a basic white armless chair to add to my livingroomkitchenhallwayspace. when she arrived, i instantly liked her but she needed a little something extra. i made it my mission to jazz her up with the perfect throw pillow. and now, with a little color, she beams.

now only if i had a dozen more armless chairs to add these throw pillows to, i would be an even happier girl.






these stripes do it for me. so many choices over at d&a.

very similar to the one i picked up at anthropologie

this blue ikat pattern does it for me. and cheap too at $12.95

comfy cableknit


pillow homage to the homeland
this trio is perfect for the summer home someday. i especially heart moby d



so girly, so me. wish i found this beauty sooner.

same design. different color. great combo.




(photo credits - anthropologie.com, crateandbarrel.com, dashandalbert.com, roomandboard.com, tabulatua.com, westelm.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment