Wednesday, August 19, 2009

pearls for the girls

do you remember when you got your first set of pearls?
might've been a pair of earrings or a bracelet or even a necklace if you were a really good girl. and if you were like me, as soon as you put them on, you were instantly...a lady.

not a day goes by when i don't have some sort of pearly white on me. i just can't get enough of them. my pearls are my girls...easily my go-to wardrobe staple. and what is yours, hmmmmm?




























(photo credits - anthropologie.com, bloomingdales.com, charlotterusse.com, cupcakesandcashmere.com, davidyurman.com, extratv.warnerbros.com, forever21.com, imoverit.onsugar.com, jcrew.com, jiajia007.wordpress.com, katespade.com, marieclaire.com, nordstrom.com, queensofvintage.com, stylebytes.net, swsmag.net, thisnext.com, tiffany.com, urbanoutfitters.com, vi.sulalize.us)

No comments:

Post a Comment