Tuesday, August 04, 2009

my girl can p-a-r-t-y

the statement, "figure out what you love and make it your passion," rings so true with miss amy atlas.

her love - desserts.
her love turned passion - dessert tables.
her passion turned event planning empire - amy atlas events.

i've crushed this table for so long. and keep it in my special, hope-to-pull-off-myself-someday files.

you just glance at this spread and smile.

nothing like the pop of bright white against an aqua-tangerine backdrop.
sis would adore all this pink. and i'm sure it will go very nicely with my bubble gum pink bridesmaid dress someday.

loving all the press miss atlas is getting. you deserve it, lady.



(photo credits - amyatlas.com, hostessblog.com)

1 comment:

  1. i love amy atlas too, so talented! she just came up on one of my favorite blogs: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2009/08/10/dessert-table-by-amy-atlas/

    ReplyDelete