Thursday, December 03, 2009

chalk it up

again, not a new idea but a great idea.  one day, i will have my very own home.  and when i own my very own home, i will have the freedom to paint it, texturize it, wallpaper it, spackle it, blackboard it!  mark my words, i will have blackboard-esque wall in the dreamhouse.  and it will be scribbled on with cute things like -

"welcome to my little home, dear friend."
"please, please, please. stay awhile."
"home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to.”
"you are the cream in my coffee."
"mi casa es su casa."
"life's a voyage that's homeward bound."
"a meal without wine is like a day without sunshine."
"me loves you. and you. and you."

so, here's what sparked the inspiration -









for now - my large, leaning chalkboard will have to do (still up there as one of my most favorite gifts ever).  surprises are the best.


(photo credits - annporter.files.wordpress.com, apartmenttherapy.com, hgtv.ca, nattymichelle.blogspot.com, style-files.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment